Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Blog

So I've been reading all of my friends' blogs lately and really enjoying learning what they've been up to since we last spoke or saw each other. I was thinking that it made me feel as though we were still living near each other or something. Then I had this thought of what a bum I felt like not letting them know what I've been up to so I decided to create a blog for myself too. It's not going to be anything spectacular or even something that I can keep up on regularly-I'm a bad blogger. So, I hope to be able to keep everybody as updated as I can. I've posted a couple of current family pictures for now and I hope to do more after we get back from our trip to Ayers Rock this weekend.

2 comments:

pilotboywa said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see what you guys have been up to. Your picture at the top is great! Looking forward to lots of fun and adventure!

Amanda said...

That last one was me. Oops!